Dec 29, 2009

Assignment 9:New Year Reflections and Hopes

This year is a very important year for me because I was senior in high school and would be a freshman in university since July. This is a big change for me.
In February, I took a big test that would decide which college I would go. I was confident about going to NTU. Because of that, I was very sad when I knew I didn't get in.
But one slang said:" When one door was closed, the other will be opened.".In May, I get a permission to go to NTUST.
In September, I began my freshman life. Because I stayed in girl school for six years and now I just in a school where boys is more than girl, I had a little bit couldn't be used to it. But I open my mind and try to make some friends and I found some interesting differences between boys and girls. I also opened my eyes to this strange but prosperous city by visiting many places.
Now, 2009 will pass soon. I remember every thing happened in this year. I am in a good university that everyone said so, I make a group of good friends that almost like a family, I also learn how to live by myself. Some friends from high school said that I'm look more confidant and joyful. That's the gift I got this year by changing and, I think, some luck.
2010 is coming, I still have lots of things I want to do. In addition to pass all the subjects, I also want to be USA exchanging student. I always want to study abroad. I also hope to meet my Mr.R.
Hope everyone's wishes will come true.

5 comments:

  1. Your Engilsh is like native speaker, but you're just nervous about the presentation. I think you can be the USA exchanging student this year!
    Just do it!!

    Happy New Year!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. now U at NTUST
    also is a great things!
    in experiment our school is better than other school.
    u can studying hard and also can go to abroad studying or working!
    cheer up!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you really have a wonderful university life now!
    You seem happy everyday.Keep it forever!!
    Hope yor dream can come true!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So your friends think you're now more joyful and confident. Two important elements in life. I believe you must be very happy to see the changes.

    Diana, i found that you had several late assignments this semester. Manage your time well and avoid late homework if you want to achieve academic success in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation! You got admission of NTUST. It is very difficult, isn't it?

    wishing you can find Mr.Right out

    ReplyDelete