Sep 28, 2009

Self Introductioin

Hello! My name is Diana Wang. I am the student from Department Of Computer Science And Information Engineering and I graduated from Taichung Stella Matuttina Girl High School.
I am interested in movie and music. I watch every kinds of movie but most I like is science fiction movies. I think the special fiction is so cool! Maybe that is why I choose this department. Besides, I love singing and dancing, too. I like Rock'n Roll and one of my dreams during the university is going on stage and singing with my band. I like dancing Hip-Hop, but I want to learn something more like Cha-Cha or Latin. Of course! I look forward to learn everything I want to know.
I'm excited about my life in university.

8 comments:

  1. you can make friend with LIN , cause she got a own band ,I think two of you will have a very happy chat each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're in the same department! But I'm senior now... I love music and dance,too. I love to see people dance but I can't do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dancing is really relied on telent....

    I can't dance well.

    I ever danced greeting new arrivals' party

    That's really take me a lot of time to practice


    Hope you will have a nice greeting new arrivals' party

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you! Diana! I also like watching movies. Actually,I prefer the touching movies.
    Such as Titanic,...,etc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diana,
    I'm glad that you're excited about your college life. That's a very good beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Diana~
    I like music and dancing, too.
    Hot Dance Club is a very good club
    If u want to learn more about dancing or get new friends
    It's a good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you will achieve your dream in NTUST!
    GO!GO!
    I will go to your concert~~~~!!!XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!Diana.
    I like Rock'n Roll, too.
    Even though I don't know music very well,
    I just do it!

    ReplyDelete